Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: Tripler Army Medical Center, Adolescent and Young Adult Health Clinic, 4th Floor Mountainside.
The clinic is open Monday - Wednesday, 8 a.m. - noon, and on Thursday, 10 a.m. - noon, for anyone interested in short acting reversible contraceptives (pills/patch/ring/depo shot), and Fridays, 8 - 11:30 a.m., for long-acting reversible contraceptives: arm implants (Nexplanon) and IUD placement.
- Pregnancy Testing
- Birth Control Pills, patches, and vaginal ring prescriptions
- Birth Control Depo-Provera (Shot), administration
- Birth Control Arm Implants (Nexplanon) placement, removal, and replacement.*
- Depo-Provera injections
- Intrauterine Devices (IUDs) - Hormonal and Non-hormonal placement and removals.*
- Emergency Contraception (also available on demand at any DoD Pharmacy)
How it Works
Open to all TRICARE beneficiaries ages 14 and older. No appointment needed.
*For birth control options involving procedures, IUD and arm implants, they are available same day as walk-ins. They are first come, first served until clinic capacity reached. You can call 808-433-4435 to check same day availability.