Center Judge Advocate
Legal Services available at Tripler Army Medical Center
I. Due to staffing constraints and mission of Tripler Army Medical Center Legal Assistance Office, legal assistance is limited as follows:
- Wills: Tripler Army Medical Center military personnel preparing for deployment (departure within 2 weeks)
- Powers of Attorney: Active Duty military personnel, Retirees and Family Members
- Advanced Medical Directives: Active Duty military personnel, Retirees and Family Members
- Notary Public Services: Active Duty military personnel, Retirees and Family Members
- Notary Services are available for eligible beneficiaries that are inpatient at Tripler Army Medical Center and the Center for Aging.
II. Limited Legal Services for Veterans (Powers of Attorney, Advanced Medical Directives, and Notary Public Services for Government Purpose only) available through the Department of Veterans Affairs, E-Wing Room 103, 433-0425.
III. Full Legal Assistance services are available for all eligible Active Duty, Reserve (as authorized), Retiree, and family members at the following Legal Assistance Centers: Schofield Barracks, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, and Kaneohe.
The aforementioned Legal Assistance Centers provide some of the following services:
- Legal Advice on various issues within their purview.
- Marital issues, such as questions on divorce and separation.
- Wills, Advance Medical Directives, Powers of Attorney, Bills of Sale, etc.
- Notary Public services