Click here for the latest announcements, HPCON, and COVID-19 information!

About Us

Browser Compatibility Notice

Please note that this page may experience browser compatibility issues which may not allow you to submit the Contact Us form. If this happens, please choose a different internet browser and try again.
You can enter up to 1000 characters

Contact Us / Frequently Called Numbers

The Tripler Army Medical Center Information Desk can be reached at 808-433-6661/6662. Operators can direct your call to the clinic, department or office you're looking for, and even help you get in touch with patients.

To schedule an appointment, call 888-683-2778

If you experiencing an emergency, call 911.

Tripler Army Medical Center
1 Jarrett White Road
Honolulu, Hawaii 96859-5000

Frequently Called Numbers

Emergency Room (Tripler)
(808) 433-3710
Urgent Care (Schofield Barracks)
(808) 433-8850
(808) 433-5700
Hearing Impaired Line
(808) 433-5767
Information Desk/General Inquiries
(808) 433-6661
Customer Relations
(808) 433-6336
Patient/Clinic Info
(808) 433-2778 x11
Medical Records
(808) 433-2526
VA Pacific Islands Health Care System Patient Advocate
(808) 433-0600

Looking for the phone number to another military agency or office? The government operator,

(808) 449-7110

can direct you to any office on any military installation in Hawaii.

Giving Gifts

If you are interested in contributing to Army Medicine in Hawaii, to include the Warrior Transition Battalion, please call the Hawaii Regional Army Medicine Gift Manager at

(808) 433-6615
For more information, please visit the Army's website on the Gift Program at

Media Queries 

Media please call (808) 433-2809 Monday to Friday 6 a.m - 2 p.m.
After hours and weekends if office phone cannot be reached, please call our Media Phone at (808) 777-7475.
Email queries to:

For Pacific region medical queries to include Hawaii, please contact Regional Health Command-Pacific Public Affairs at: or call (808) 433-5529

Soldier Tracker

Trying to track down a Soldier? If you have a social security number, you can find information about Soldiersonline at

While this is a free search, it does not help you locate a retiree, but it can tell you whether the Soldier IS active duty or not.

If more information is needed such as current duty station or location, you can contact the Commander Soldier's Records Data Center(SRDC) by phone or mail and they will help you locate individuals on active duty only, not retirees. There is a small fee of $3.50 forbusinesses to use this service.

The check or money order must be made out to the U.S. Treasury. It is not refundable. The address is:

Commander Soldier's Records Data Center (SRDC)
8899 East 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46249-5301
Phone: 1-866-771-6357
Each branch of the service offers a locator service. The contact information for each branch can be found online at

Don't forget to keep your family's information up-to-date in DEERS.