Sinus Disease, Allergy, Voice and Swallowing Problems, Sleeping Disorders
List of Services Provided:
- In-lab Sleep Studies
- Home Sleep Studies
- CPAP Titration
- Mask Fittings/Patient Education/Pressure Adjustments
- Face to Face Sleep Consultations
Sinusitis, Sinus Surgery, and Otolaryngic Allergy
- Treatment of chronic and recurrent sinusitis
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Intra-operative 3-d image guidance
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Evaluation and treatment of nasal allergies
Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Dysphagia: difficulty with swallowing
- Dysphonia: changes in voice
- Trans-nasal esophagoscopy (TNE)
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Initial evaluation
- Sleep study referrals
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machines
- Comprehensive surgical management
Do you guys give out supplies or CPAP devices to patients?
We do not. Those are distributed from a supplier provided through Tricare.
Do you see family members, kids, or retirees?
Yes we do see all of those patients along with our Active Duty patients.
Where do I get my referral number if I was sent to the network for a sleep study?
You would go to Tricare-west.com, create an account for the sponsor and family then go to my referrals to see your referral number and location.
Where are you located at in the hospital?
You can find us on the 9th
flood Ocean Side. We are located in the right hall behind the elevators.
What do I need to bring to a sleep study?
Check out our patient instructions in the Forms Listing (look for Patient Instructions) for more guidance on that.