Tripler Army Medical Center
Tripler Nutrition Clinic
Tripler AMC, Oceanside
4th Floor, Wing A
Tripler Pediatrics Clinic
Tripler AMC, Mountainside
4th Floor, Wing F
Schofield Barracks Clinic
Bldg. A (681)
Bldg. B (680)
(Ages 0-18, Dependents/Retirees)
Bldg. N (673)
Due to the high volume of patients referred for nutrition education and counseling, individuals with common nutrition concerns such as weight control or heart health are often scheduled for a group education session before receiving an individual appointment to further customize nutrition recommendations.
Everyone is able to schedule an individual nutrition appointment with a Registered Dietitian 2-4 weeks after attending a class. Changes in nutrition and behavior are progressive and require reinforcement. Scheduling a follow-up visit 2-4 weeks after attending a group class or initial nutrition appointment is strongly recommended to help you further individualize your diet and for accountability purposes.
MHS GENESIS Patient Portal - access your health information, schedule appointments
On Sep 24, 2021, TRIPLER AMC transitioned to a new electronic health record called MHS GENESIS. The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is a secure website to access your health information, schedule appointments, and exchange messages with your care team anytime and anywhere. It replaced TRICARE Online (TOL) and TOL Secure Messaging. Patients can access TOL to view information prior to the switch to MHS Genesis.
All appointments, laboratory and radiology results and pharmacy orders placed after Sep 24, 2021 are in the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. 24/7 online appointment booking with the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal will be enabled in the near future. Until then you can use the MHS Genesis Patient Portal messaging to request an appointment. Available during regular business hours, the DHA Hawaii Market Central Appointment Service at 1-888-683-2778 can schedule or assist with scheduling all appointments.
Instructions for Patients with Appointments
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early to your appointment to complete your appointment paperwork and please allow time for parking.
- Bring a detailed food log (3-7 days is helpful) along with any vitamins, minerals, and supplements you may be taking, and any nutrition questions you have.
- Spouses and/or adult family members who help prepare meals are welcome and highly encouraged to attend classes and individual appointments with you.
- If a patient arrives more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time, they may be considered a no-show. At this time, the Clinic will determine if the patient can be seen based on staff availability and patient workload.
How do I cancel an appointment?
Please do not be a NO-SHOW!
Appointments must be canceled no less than 2 hours before appointment time.
You can now communicate with our office online using the Patient Portal - Secure Messaging service. Of course, you can still call us, or come in for a face-to-face office visit this is just an added option for you. To learn more about this service, or for instructions on how to register, please read on.
Registering for Online Access to our Office
The registration process is quick and easy--it should just take a few minutes. There is no fee to register for this service.
- To get started, give us your e-mail address by filling out a sign up card available at the front desk. We will send you an e-mail invitation to register. The e-mail will contain a temporary password and instructions.
- To ensure security, we must Accept your application before you can use the service. The Nutrition Clinic cannot accept new patients until they have been seen at least once by one of our Registered Dietitians. Please allow 24 hours following registration for our office to process your registration.
If you have any problems registering, contact Customer Support at (1-866-309-4138), or Federalsupport@relayhealth.com.
What Healthcare Services Can I Access Online?
Available services are listed below. Once you select the type of message you’d like to send, you simply compose the message and send it to us.
Consult Your Doctor
Use a webVisit to consult us about non-urgent health conditions or symptoms. In a webVisit, you’re presented with a series of questions about your symptoms and other important health information. Your answers help us determine the best course of treatment for you.
Request / Cancel /
Request, cancel, or reschedule an appointment online and avoid waiting on hold or playing phone tag with our office.
Send a Note To Your
Use this feature to ask routine administrative questions.