Announcements- Click here for the latest announcements, HPCON and COVID-19 information!

About Us

Careers at Tripler

Join the Tripler `Ohana!

Tripler employs a variety of medical and administrative civilian personnel. With the exception of some Physician and Nurse applicants, Tripler cannot accept resumes or take employment applications directly.

Applicants can go to the official federal government employment site at USAJOBS to search for current career opportunities at Tripler. Applicants can also visit our custom link utilizing USAJOBS filtered settings to show listings of some of Tripler’s most recent positions.

The Tripler Outreach Workforce Specialist is located in Civilian Human Resources Division in Building 215. To contact the Outreach Workforce Specialist, please call (808) 433-2054, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Closed on federal holidays and selected training holidays. If you have questions regarding Physician & Other Medical Professional careers at Tripler or wish to submit your resume, call us.

Want to hear what it’s like to work at Tripler? Check it out:

We receive feedback from applicants on their struggles with and disappointments in the federal job system and process for applying for jobs. We understand the system is challenging and offer these helpful links to assist applicants in resume writing and navigating the federal jobs application process.

*Hot Jobs*

Click HERE to view available jobs at Tripler. 


Civilian Human Resources Division


Contact Us

Outreach Workforce Specialists

Phone Number: (808) 433-9364 / 2054

Hours of Operations

Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. 
Selected training holidays: Closed
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Federal holidays: Closed

Don't forget to keep your family's information up-to-date in DEERS.