Family Advocacy Program
List of Services Provided:
- Crises intervention for domestic violence and child abuse and neglect
- Psychosocial and risk assessments for domestic violence, child abuse and neglect
- Assessments for problematic sexual behavior in children
- Short-term individual, marital, and family therapy
- Domestic Violence Intervention Group
- Building Healthy Relationships Group
- Parenting Group
- Case Management
- Education on domestic violence and child abuse and neglect.
How to make an appointment:
Family Advocacy Program will contact patient or call (808) 433-6606
Q: Who do I call if I have safety concerns for a child?
A: Call 911, or contact Child Protective Services at (808) 832-5300
Q: Who do I call if I have concerns for domestic violence?
A: Call 911 or Contact the Victim Advocates at (808) 624-7233
Q: Where can I get a copy of my Family Advocacy Program Records?
A: Contact the Freedom of Information Act Office at (808) 433-2526
We accept customer satisfaction feedback through our FOCUS "For Our Customer's Ultimate Satisfaction" Cards (located throughout the hospital) and through our Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) site located on the Internet at http://ice.disa.mil.
If you have any questions, you may contact our Customer Relations office