Anticipate, identify, evaluate, and make recommendations for control of occupational and environmental exposures to chemical substances, physical agents, and biological agents for Department of Army Soldiers and civilians at Tripler Army Medical Center, Fort Shafter, Fort Shafter Flats, Schofield Barracks, Wheeler Army Airfield, Pohakuloa Training Area and Kilauea Military Camp.
One team with one purpose; inspiring trust through caring, commitment and excellence.
List of Services
- Worksite surveys for occupational health hazards
- Ergonomic workplace assessments
- Ventilation surveys
- Indoor Air Quality surveys
- Physical and chemical stressor monitoring
- Respiratory Training and Fit Testing
- Review of building design/construction projects
- Asbestos and Lead program support
Floor, Oceanside A-Wing,
We accept customer satisfaction feedback through our FOCUS "For Our Customer's Ultimate Satisfaction" Cards (located throughout the hospital) and through our Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) site located on the Internet at http://ice.disa.mil.
If you have any questions, you may contact our Customer Relations office
Hours of Operations
Monday thru Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Federal Holidays: Closed